A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Monday, January 7, 2008

Ballerina Bethanie


Back to the old grindstone! Life is slowly getting back to what ever normal is at our house! Bethanie starts back at dance tonight (ballet/tap). After we go to that, we have to get a quick bite to eat, and then I have an autism support group I am going to go to. I wanted to show a cute picture of Bethanie taken just a couple minutes ago in her new leotard that Aunt Cindy gave to her for Christmas (she also got a smurfy-cute dance bag too!!). She is very excited because no doubt there will not be any other dancer there in a leotard like this one!!! Thanks Aunt Cindy!

No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background