A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Thursday, January 3, 2008

The Tooth Fairy...



is coming to our house tonight!!!




Bethanie FINALLY lost her bottom tooth-with a fun twist! For several months, Bethanie's permanent teeth have been coming up behind her baby teeth on the bottom. They are getting quite large! Her bottom baby teeth have been loose for quite some time, and she has been eating apples and wiggling the teeth the best she can, even until they hurt! So tonight she came to me and said that her tooth was bleeding, and so daddy helped her get it out. I took this picture after she got the bleeding to stop (ewww, I know).
Ten minutes later, Bethanie came back to me and said her OTHER tooth was ready to come out because it too started to bleed! I called for daddy (because I am totally allergic to pulling my kids teeth) and he wiggled it, and kept saying, "Hmmm, I don't know..." and then he said, let mommy take a look and she what she could do about it....I was all *PUKE* but I looked and it was GONE. I looked at Jeff and he was grinning ear to ear with it in his hand, silly boy! He foolered us BOTH! So, she lost BOTH of her two bottom teeth today, and the Tooth Fairy is on double duty with Bethie-Beth, which is a new experience for us! YAY! She is so excited and wonders what she will get from the Tooth Fairy! I am hoping the Tooth Fairy is plenty prepared!
On a much lesser side note...today I made the bottoms of the Hello Kitty PJs that Bethanie had asked Santa for. I didnt know! Next week I will work on the tops. CUTE!!!


No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background