Well, its official, 2007 is out and 2008 is IN! I have some pretty neat "goals" in mind for myself personally, and for my family. One, of course, the traditional goal for most people is to become more physically fit, eat better, get more physical exercise. For my family, I want to see us all be a little happier, kinder and enjoy each other more.
Something fun, I got an MP3 player for Christmas. I rarely have time to listen to the radio in the car, and it has been fun choosing songs to put on it. Madison and I are going to learn to love the outdoors and do some walking on warmer days, and it will be wonderful to have something to listen to, songs I have hand selected. It has been a great amount of time since I have had that kind of thing to do. Usually my ears have to be open because Matthew and Bethanie always have something important to say, and this way, on my walks, I can finally listen to just music.
Anyway, it is 1 am and my day is still going on....I will update on Friday how things have been here.







No comments:
Post a Comment