Last night was Matthew's 3rd grade music program! It was such a delight. There are about 80 kids in his 3rd grade, and about 10 or so were given speaking parts, including Matthew! It is hard to see where he is placed but he is on the very left, first riser from the bottom in a dark navy shirt and two stars on his chest. The 1st picture shows him at the microphone doing is speaking part! He did such a wonderful job memorizing his part, speaking it clearly and he participated in singing, even a song with sign language! I am so silly with these programs because I get emotional and teary-eyed, and feel like a fool, but something about seeing my children perform touches me with such love and pride! I cant help, I am hopeless! :O) Tomorrow, my sweet husband and I are going on a day out together....with no kids. We will be gone nearly all day, getting back around 6 or so in the afternoon. This is the first time in a couple years (at least) that we have been able to do this. I wont speak of where we are going just yet. But tomorrow night I will update it! I will even have pictures included! :O)







No comments:
Post a Comment