This one was really cute. We tried to get her to smile during our session, and she did OK, but this one she smiled when she saw my parents enter the room.
I just loved this one. This little bear is one that she got for her birthday. It is a glow bear.
Getting any one year old to sit still to snap a shot is nearly impossible. She was on the go here, but she is smiling!
This was one of my favorite ones. She wasn't down long and no more than the camera snapped and she was up. But I loved the colors, and plus she is just so darn cute!When I first saw this one, immediately I thought she looked exactly like Jeff!
I just loved the cheesy look on her face! She thought that the background was a wall and she kept trying to lean up against it, but would fall through it. She did very well through the whole thing and we were in and out in an hour, so I think that had to be some kind of new record for us!
I just loved the cheesy look on her face! She thought that the background was a wall and she kept trying to lean up against it, but would fall through it. She did very well through the whole thing and we were in and out in an hour, so I think that had to be some kind of new record for us! Next comes Matthew and Bethanie, but we will do theirs together in the end of March or so.








No comments:
Post a Comment