A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Sleep deprivation...


Last night about 11:00 p.m. we were in bed just heading to sleep when I heard Miss Madison cough over the baby monitor. This was no ordinary cough, and one that I recognized brought nothing good. As I went jogging to her room, I was greeted with a shrill scream and I KNEW at that point what had been going on, but it was soon confirmed when I saw her. She had thrown up! Out of the blue. She had been fine all day, but even though she had no fever, she continued to barf every 30 minutes until around 3:00 a.m. and I was finally able to lay her down to sleep in her crib, and because there was nothing left in her poor tummy, she was finally able to rest, but fitfully. I could tell her tummy was crampy and she just didn't do so well. So I had to wake her up this morning to get Matthew and Bethanie to school. She was only up for an hour or so and then she slept until 1 this afternoon. She has since taken a couple of cat naps here and there, is running a low grade fever and is CRANKY!!! Needless to say, I am exhausted and so ready for bed.....Jeff....is pulling one of his 16+ hour shifts and I am fighting off a pressure headache. :O(
Matthew & Bethanie are doing fine-SO FAR. Bethanie has another tooth loose (one of her top ones) and Matthew is just as happy as can be. He has been getting a FULL nights rest this past couple weeks without getting up before 6:30 a.m. at all! This really pleases me!


No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background