and we are speeding down it! Things have been C R A Z Y around here! I don't really know why, other than there are 5 people in our family, and we all have our own things going on it seems! Check out "Our Life With Asperger's" on the right side of the screen for updates on all that. But for the most part, Madison has been sick off and on all week with still very little desire to eat. At least she is drinking. Matthew is such a happy little soul! FOR THAT, I am grateful! Bethanie is totally enjoying school. Soon she is going to be featured as Star of the Week. So tomorrow we will be gathering some pictures of her for the bulletin board at her school for the outside of her classroom. The weather is FREEZING outside and I find myself longing for some sort of nice weather to open some windows. I am exhausted from a very long day of travel and so I am heading to bed. The weekend is here tomorrow and that always brings crazy times. At least Matthew is sleeping in more and more, LOVE IT!!!!
7 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment