A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Thursday, February 7, 2008

A new phase in my life...

For some time in my life I have been pondering how I feel about myself. So because I am over weight, I have decided through a lot of prayer and consideration, to talk with my Doctor and come up with a plan. We decidd that an appropriate way for me to become more healthy is through Weight Watchers. A close relative of mine went through with it and sucessfully. She is my motivator, and she is helping me with the beginning process, learning how to count points and incorporate better eating habits into my daily life. I am very excited to get going on this process, and today is my first day! My meetings are on Wednesday evenings, and so it begins! I know I can do this, and I want to do this, first for myself, then for my children. I want to be healthy for them. I want them to be proud of their mommy (I know they are any way, but stiill) and the other reason is for my husband. I want to be around for a long time, and I want to keep my risk of diabetes away. So from here, on we go!

No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background