A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

tiny dancers...

Yesterday after dance class, Bethanie got her costumes for her spring recital. They are going to be performing this dance (Twinkle, Twinkle [little star]) for the night of a thousand dances in a couple weeks. She will have white tights on and her ballet shoes. It is so cute!!!


The next costume is a Ladybug costume. She is wearing a black leotard, red tutu, white tights and has ladybug wings and a ladybug wand. She will wear her black tap shoes.
With the ladybug costume came a black tutu and since they are not using that one, I put it on Madison. She wanted her picture taken, smiled but had to sit on her toy to do it, no matter what. LOL!

We are getting ready for Valentine's Day! It is day after tomorrow and I have 50 treat bags to get ready before tomorrow. I also have birthday gifts to wrap, but I just have so much help...will I ever get it all done? Stay tuned!!! ;OP

Matthew got a new bed. It seems we have some little monkeys that have been jumping on the bed, and it broke the springs. It was a day bed so it pretty much ruined the whole thing. The good news is that he loves his new bed so much he is keeping his bedroom very clean! YAY!!!



No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background