A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Sunday, March 23, 2008

HAPPY EASTER!

This was us this morning before Church. It is so hard getting everyone to smile, but oh well. I love seeing us all together in a picture. That is a rare moment. I love Easter, spending it with the family, and seeing how happy the kids are, going to church on Easter morning, going to our parents to have a nice Easter feast. I cant imagine a more perfect way to spend a sabbath day.
It has been a very long week with spring break and house changes going on, and it was a special day to top off the end of Spring Break. Tomorrow is school (and routine!!!). We spent the evening watching a movie together that the kids got for Easter (The Bee Movie) and it was just really nice. What a nice weekend.

No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background