Last night was a fundraiser at the High School. Bethanie's dance group (The Dance Company) was selected to perform (they had their routine ready, and their costumes). They did "Twinkle, Twinkle" and it was adorable! Bethanie is the second from the right. They have about 13 girls in her dance group. Next month they will perform this dance, as well as the dance in the Lady Bug costume, and the song for that is "She's a Lady".While we were sitting in the audience waiting for Bethanie's group to come out, Madison was in the pile of High School Dance team playing with their Pom Poms. She was so cute, and I have a picture of it, but I cant get it off of my camera at this time. I will share that when I can though!
We have been working hard on painting our living room and dining room. I am very excited about the changes we are making to our home. Next week the kitchen floor and breakfast room floors will be replaced. They need it bad!







No comments:
Post a Comment