Today was the day that I took Matthew and Bethanie to get their [birthday] pictures done. I waited a month to do Matthew's and Bethanie's is a month early so that I can combine it all on one disk. Of course, I couldn't do this without getting a group shot with Madison. This one was cute. Miss Madison was NOT a willing participant in getting her picture taken today. My FAVORITE thing in this picture is that Matthew has his hands in the I LOVE YOU sign, but he didnt realize he was doing it. It is so sweet!
I loved this one. Matthew & Bethanie are really close, and good friends [most of the time]. I thought this one was special because it is just the two of them.
Can you believe that Matthew is **gasp** NINE? He did a great job this morning getting his picture taken. Usually it is a stressful time for him because he is very sensitive to the flash of the camera. He did well though.
Just look how big he is getting!
Bethanie is so pretty. She is just shy of turning 6 (in two months). The last two years she went through this phase of NOT smiling for pictures, and I was glad to see that sweet smile today.
She is such a DIVA!
I couldn't leave her out! She was NOT in the mood for pictures today, so there are only a couple of her.
This one was OK but I thought it looked a little crooked. I love the expression on her face though. Its like she is saying, "I'll only half way smile if you will hurry and snap the picture"! I am so glad this task is over!







No comments:
Post a Comment