A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Bethie-Beth...The Twinkle, Twinkle Lady Bug...


Today was Bethanie's dance recital dress rehearsal. I took pictures of her performing today so I don't have to worry about it too much tomorrow (I will be back stage a few times helping her). We also performed our Mother/Daughter dance to RESPECT by Aretha Franklin, and I didn't get a picture of that today (I was on stage), but tomorrow hopefully my husband will get one of it.

She's a Lady

(Tom Jones)


This is a tap dance routine that is a lot of fun. The costume is a black leotard with black tights and black tap shoes. She has red sparkly lady bug wings and a lady bug wand. She is wearing TWO Tutu's, a black one on top and a red one underneath.






Twinkle, Twinkle

This dance is a sweet ballet dance to the song Twinkle, Twinkle. I don't know who sings it but it is a sweet rendition of Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star. This costume is a black leotard with white tights, pink ballet slippers (that you cant see, I cut off her feet) and a very long sky blue ballet skirt.


She is so graceful, and loves to perform, even though she is so very shy! I will share some more pictures tomorrow of the actual recital. We have a lovely surprise for her after the show that she will be delighted with!

No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background