A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Recital Madness...

The recital is just in a few days! GOOD NEWS!!! Bethie-Beth's rash is nearly gone (with the exception of her elbows and legs). YAY! The weather has been GLORIOUS. I need to get out and walk. I have been lazy this week. The more I walk, the worse my lower back feels. I had some x-rays on it the other day but it didn't show anything, so I am thinking it must be nerves because my sciatica has been inflamed for a couple of months. I also know I have no strength in my lower back, which was obvious to me during my pregnancies. I am working on some lower back exercises so hopefully I will have some relief. *JOY* Nothing like getting old. :O)

No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background