A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Incredible Shrinking Woman....

Usually I try to save this thread for the first Wednesday of the month, but I just had to share. Tonight is my Weight Watchers meeting (as it is on each Wednesday). After last weeks results, of gaining 1/2 lb **gulp**, I decided that I needed to get my act together and work harder. So I started to walk a minimum of 2 miles a day, and pay closer attention to what I was eating. I know some of last weeks gain was probably water weight so I didn't feel SO bad, but would have preferred to actually lose instead of gain.


Tonight was fun for me because I was able to see my hard work pay off. I met a couple of mile stones. I got my 25 lb magnet, my next 5 lb star and my key chain (you earn charms for the key chain at certain points of the process). Anyway, it was a good feeling because I lost 5 lbs JUST THIS WEEK! In all, I have now lost 30 lbs since the beginning of February when I started Weight Watchers. I am so excited, and proud of myself. Tonight I will be taking a pain pill because after walking 4 1/2 miles today and working out in the yard for an hour, my lower back is killing me. I had x-rays done a couple weeks ago but they showed nothing so I don't know what the deal is. :O)

No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background