So today, Madison decided that she was a big girl and no longer wanted to use her high chair. She is not even 17 months yet and she insists on sitting in a regular chair, so today I had to break out the booster seat. At lunch she sat in it for the first time at the table and just squealed, shrieked, jabbered and was so excited she just couldn't sit still! I had to strap her in so she would eat. She is so silly. Last night, and then today, she has been very persistent in wearing Bethanie's shoes....ANY of them. Usually it is the shoes that Bethanie has out to wear, and so we have had some "issues" with shoes. That is always a joy. LOL!
Matthew has started reading the first book in the Harry Potter series. He is IN LOVE with this book. He started it on Friday and is half way through it already. He is still up reading because he doesn't want to put it down. I am so glad that he is reading this series because it is something that I can talk to him with and actually know something about! :O)







No comments:
Post a Comment