It was a good day today. We started off when my dad called me at **gasp** 6:30 a.m. to wish me a happy birthday. Even Matthew was still asleep that early! LOL! For some reason he thought we would be up getting kids ready for school. I rarely get up before 7 a.m. unless I have to. I am such a non morning person. In fact, because I am now in my mid thirties, I can honestly say I am allergic to waking up that early. Thank goodness summer is coming, because that means NO MORE ALARM CLOCK for three months.
So, after we got up, got the kids ready for school, we dropped them off, came home and got ourselves ready for the day and then went back to the school for a meeting about Matthew. Then at 10 a.m. we went to Bethie's class with birthday treats to celebrate her birthday because school lets out the day before her birthday and we wanted to have treats with her class. Her birthday party for the class is going to be on Saturday with a cowboy/cowgirl theme.
Then on home for lunch and a birthday nap and by the time that was done, it was time to pick up the kids from school. I then went to weight watchers, just to weigh in, not stay for the meeting, found out I lost 3 1/2 lbs this week, YAY ME, and then left, came home to eat supper, went for a 2 mile walk, had birthday cake got kids ready for bed and now here we are!
Here is Bethanie with her class enjoying strawberry cupcakes
frosted with cream cheese frosting and sprinkles.







No comments:
Post a Comment