A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day...

I had a very enjoyable Mother's Day. We went to Church (as we always do), and in Primary we made the cutest little flower pots where the kids could color the inside part and the flower pot sat inside.



After Church we went over to Jeff's parents house and he gave her a mini rose plant which was just beautiful! They made an amazing meal. Al (Jeff's dad) has been out fishing and so he caught some whoppers of catfish, so we had a fish fry. It was DELICIOUS! It was nice spending time with them and not be in a hurry to get some where for a change. Here is Jeff and his mom:






So after we left Jeff's parents we went to my parents. I had made my mom a DVD of a collection of pictures of all the family. The song on the DVD that the photos were played to was Don't Give Up (You are loved) by Josh Groban. Mom was so touched when she watched it she cried. That made me happy to know that she understands how we feel about her. She is the strongest woman I have ever met. She has been through so many trials in her life yet she remains happy, peaceful and positive. She is such a role model to me! Here is my mommy and me picture:

I am blessed because I have the best of both worlds. I have a mother that loves and supports me, and I have a wonderful Mother In Law. Two women to bless my life. I am so grateful for that! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background