A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Friday, May 9, 2008

My sweet husband...


treated me and Bethanie to manicures today. I have only had one other, several years ago. I opted for a French Tip even though my nails are at different lengths, and Bethanie opted for a really pretty metallic red with gold sparkle polka dots. It was fun, but now I cant type because they feel funny. :O)


She is such a girler. She loved being pampered. She smiled with such satisfaction.







She cant wait to show her teacher on Monday. She is treating her fingers as though they have REAL gold on them. She wants them to stay pretty!
It's my turn now. I liked the hand massage that went along with it. It is amazing to me how many muscles are in your hands that need massaging.

My pretty French Tip finger nails.
My husband is so sweet to do this for us!








No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background