Today was Matthew's Cub Scout Cross Over. He is now going into Webelos in the Fall. Man, I cant believe how big my children are getting! I look at these pictures of them and cant figure out how they have gotten so tall! I a really proud of Matthew and his accomplishments. He has worked so hard in the 3 years he has been in scouts. Here are pictures of his Cross Over:
Miss Madison found a PRINCESS lawn chair to sit in (that didnt belong to us) and do you think we could get her out of it? NOPE! It reminded me of Goldilocks and the three bears but instead of the finding her in the bed sleeping, she was in the lawn chair. :O) While we were there, the owner never did come, thank goodness because I dont know what we would have done!







No comments:
Post a Comment