I am so happy that Sunny is finally home. We have been very concerned about how he would travel four hours in the car after that kind of surgery, and it was pretty hard on him , but now his recovery can really begin, at home, with his things and his people. Jeff, me and the kids picked cherries today off of my in-laws cherry trees and I am taking him a fresh cherry crisp in a couple of days, along with a meal of some kind (meatballs and mashed potatoes, or something like that). I am so glad he is home...and my dad has finally laid his eyes on him for the first time in just over a week and this whole mess happened. I know he was very relieved to finally see him.
I need to go to bed. I have had a headache following me around all day.







No comments:
Post a Comment