A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Incredible Shrinking Woman...

So my progress with weight loss is going quite well. I received my 7th star, which means I have lost over 35 lbs through Weight Watchers. I lost some weight before Weight Watchers so total I am up to just over 40 lbs since starting WW in February. I am so excited about the results mostly because I feel so much better about how I feel. It has been some what harder this summer getting out because I cant do much with kids in each hand, but that isn't stopping me. We have enjoyed swimming, walking and just keeping busy with this and that.

On a side note, I think that the kids are getting tired of summer. I hate to say it, but having them in school is definitely easier, because they aren't so crabby, they don't bicker so much. I have enjoyed having more time with them though. July is shaping up to be a monster month. There are 2-3 weeks there that will be just one thing after another!

OK, back to your regularly scheduled lives. :O)

1 comment:

Jen said...

Stormy,
Awesome work!!! Weight loss is not easy and your doing great. Jen

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background