Today my brother and his wife had to go to Kansas City so that he could have a heart cath done. A year and a half ago he had a surgery to fix his Mitral Valve (or what ever it is called). It was open heart surgery. That surgery didn't work so well, so he had a heart cath done today. The bad news of it is that his heart is getting very weak, and it is enlarged. Wednesday morning at 7 a.m. he will be having his second major heart surgery in a year and a half....this time he will have a mechanical valve replacement. :O( I am so worried for him. I have found that the old saying is true, when it rains it pours. Things with Matthew are really difficult right now while he is off of his medication. I have seen a whole different child come out of this. Not for the greater good, either. He is very hard to manage, and I am at my wits end most of the time. I pray that Father in Heaven helps us through this before my mind is totally gone.
7 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment