To start off, Jeff's mom went with us this morning to take some family pictures of us. THANKS KARI! It is hard enough getting pictures of just the kids (Madison) let alone with all five of us. But she did a great job. Here is me with my sweetie, Jeff.
So then we had her take some pictures of all five of us. It is so hard getting an 18 month (going on 6 year) old to cooperate with ANYTHING!!! But we made it through it, and I think the picture turned out great (all things considering!!!)
For our afternoon plans, Jeff's dad is planning a fish fry. He fries the BEST catfish around. People will tell you that (even those who don't like fish will eat his catfish). My parents, brother, his wife and daughter are all coming to it. The kids have their little wading pool over at Grandma's where we are having the celebration along with the slip and slide. I made 3 musketeer ice cream (home made) and Kari made vanilla. To eat, besides the fish (YUM) we are having baked beans, potato salad, pasta salad, 7 layer bean dip and chips, FRESH home made cherry pie, angel food cake, and there is probably more but I cant think. So much for my diet this week!
Anyway...I wanted to wish everyone a great holiday, and I will include more pictures of the family later today. Bethanie cant stand the wait for fireworks!








No comments:
Post a Comment