
Here is Matthew swimming in 10 feet of water. He is a natural swimmer! He can actually now swim the length of this side of the pool. His lifeguard trainer is there to make sure he is safe, but he is doing it! I am hoping in the next day or so, he will get to take his swimming test, and go off the diving board. When he gets to that point, I am hoping that he will keep the courage up that he has had this summer...he has wanted to go off it, but I wouldn't let him until he took his swimming test. Mean, huh?


Here is Bethanie with their lifeguard trainer (Claire). She taught them last summer as well, and she is just wonderful. Bethanie has learned to put her head under the water this year, something I wondered if she would ever do. Unlike Matthew in so many ways, she is NOT a natural swimmer, but she is slowly getting more and more comfortable in the water! I am proud of both my little swimmers!
No comments:
Post a Comment