A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Friday, August 22, 2008

An Education Plan...

So, on Wednesday, I started college. I am going full time, taking a full load of day classes. My first class is at 9 am....Intro to Literature. Folks, I see that a lot has changed in the past 17 years since I was last in school. My mind has forgotten a lot! OY! My next class is General Psychology. My advisor teaches this class, and so far, I think it is extremely interesting. My third class is at 11:00 a.m. and it is Music Appreciation....OK, I think of all my classes, this is the one that I will struggle with the most, plus we are supposed to take in 5 concerts before the end of the semester. My last class is at 12:00 noon. It is my Intro to Education. I know the instructor well because up until the end of last year, she was the PE Teacher at the kids school. It was a fun class and I look forward to it. It also has a practicum so I have to go and teach the in a classroom for 45 hours this semester. So, I have to hurry and stuff my face, get ready to go for my second day of college! I am nervous and much to old to be doing this. ;O)

2 comments:

Cori Ann said...

I am sooooo proud of you. Look at you take charge of your life. First the weight loss and now college. You amaze me!!!

Binny said...

Good luck in your classes! I know you will do great.

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background