It never ceases to surprises me how big the kids are getting. Sometimes I look at them, and when I hold them they seem so tiny still....even Matthew, in all his 9 1/2 years. But tonight at supper, I was looking at Bethanie sitting there eating her meatballs, and she just looked like she is growing up so fast...she just looked so big! So, after supper, the kids all went outside to play, and the 7 year old twin boys from across the street came over to play. One stayed up front and played with Matthew and the other was in back on the swing set with Bethanie and Madison. Bethanie is infatuated with with the twins, so she enjoyed the time on the swing with "Bo". Madison really enjoyed the swing too, because she has to do everything like her sister, so she now swings (high, too) alone with no help. It makes me happy to see them growing up so healthy and happy, but it makes me sad too, to see how time carries on and will one day carry them off to their own lives. ****sigh****
7 years ago







2 comments:
These girls are growing up so fast. Looking at their mother I can see where they get their pretty looks. Jeff
I sure wish my husband was that romantic. Sooooo SWEET!!!
Post a Comment