A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Friday, August 15, 2008

Happy Retirement!!!


We had a small retirement party for my parents this evening in the town they live in. They were pleasantly surprised. I provided the meal and dessert, and we all were a part of the gift...Since they are FINALLY home permanently, we wanted to give them a gift that they can only enjoy at home....about 40 lbs of enjoyment! It is a limestone with their names (obviously) engraved on it. We joked with them that since it was their retirement, it was actually their tombstone and we were going to put it under the tree in the back yard. They thought it was funny. :O) Sick. LOL!

1 comment:

Binny said...

That is so nice that they are retired now, your parents sure deserve a little more relaxation. I hope I didn't make you feel bad about Kansas, I was joking around, I just miss the place I grew up and love.

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background