Here they are, on their first day of school! I cant believe summer is really over now. I am really looking forward to a real schedule in our lives, and for the house to stay a bit more clean, but I sure will miss them while they are at school!

Here is
Bethie! She is going into FIRST grade! She is really nervous, but excited at the same time. This child is so shy, I can only imagine how hard it is for her to go, and try NOT to communicate with people that will make you anyway. :O)

My main man, Matthew is now the big FOURTH grader! Next year is ***GASP*** Middle School! He is the real communicator. He loves being around people, lets hope he has a
successful year! I know he will be in his own element with learning, he loves to learn!

They were so excited/nervous this morning!
After we went to drop off the kids in their rooms, we went to the college and I picked up MY school books. I am taking a full load this semester, working towards my degree. I am planning on getting my emergency teaching certificate.
No comments:
Post a Comment