Looking back over this year, I cant imagine how fast things have flown by! Yesterday we took the kids and left town. We had a fun trip to Omaha Nebraska planned. We have not gone ANYWHERE fun for I dont know how long. So, what we did was load the kids up, load up Jeff's parents and high-tailed it out of town. We were looking to do something inside because of the summer heat, and the girls are very fair skinned so we didn't want to spend much time outside (don't need any burned babies!!!). So we went to
CoCo Key Water Resort
It is just a water park inside the hotel. The kids LOVE spending the night in hotels, so we got adjoining rooms with grandma and grandpa. These trips are always hard with the kids, especially because Matthew's intensity level becomes overwhelming. But we had a lot of fun.

I got such a kick out of this picture! Bethanie is such a diva (at six!!!) and every picture I take of her is such a pose! I tried and tried to get us all together for a picture of all 5 of us, but that proved impossible, so I figured I would get one of the tree kids together......didn't happen either. LOL!

Here is
Bethanie, mothering Madison. She is
sooooooooo good with the baby. I just love how she nurtures her baby sister. Matthew is the blue fish swimming to the left of the girls. This was the little guppies area with a no level water entry for the babies.

Here is Miss Madison and me floating down the lazy river. It was an enjoyable ride with my sweet baby. She had a grate time!

This is a big deal here.
Bethanie was allowing water to splash in her face, and she was fearless with this water park! It was amazing to see her have so much fun, without all the caution.

This is a picture of the fun this water park had to offer. There was a huge bucket that would fill with water and then dump down.

Matthew is
wrestling a huge water snake! He is so cute!

Matthew is in the back ground crossing over the
Lily pads that would move around on him. he did a great job! They were rather wiggly!

This great big ladder area was a lot of fun. You carry your inner tubes up to the top (single tubes or double ones) and then you get on at the top and have a choice of three tubes to go down. Jeff and I went down one together, and he was a little nervous but liked it. Then
Bethie-Beth went down it with me TWICE (another HUGE event for her, I am so proud!!!) and there was one up there that I went down without a tube and it was totally dark, and had a lot of water in it (so therefore, lots of water in my nose) and you cant see where the twists and turns are, and then suddenly you are down at the bottom in the pool. I only went on that once...it was enough. :O)

Just another over view of the park.

Here
Bethanie is again, going off this slide by herself and allowing herself to fall into the pool (which was not very deep, but still, getting it in her face!!!).

Miss Madison enjoyed the
kiddy section. She loved sitting in the water, walking around it. It was hard spending time with each child like I wanted because they all had their own favorite areas to play. It
isn't something two people can do with three kids of these varying ages!!!

Here is Jeff. His pants are all wet. :O)

My
Cabana girl.

Here is Matthew coming down the lazy river! He LOVED the lazy river! I think he would have went on it several more rounds if we had time!
No comments:
Post a Comment