A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Another "A"!!!

That makes me feel so happy! I got my psychology test today. I got another A. I would have had a perfect paper but I looked at two questions wrong, skipped one and put the answer to that one on the next question, which I then got wrong because it had the wrong answer. Sheesh! Oh well. An A is an A is an A, right? :O)

In other news...

Miss Bethanie has started dance again. Tonight was her second class since school has started. She doesn't know as many girlers in her class and she is struggling because of her shyness. I just don't know what to do to make her feel comfortable. Several girls recognized that she might need a friend and they approached her and encouraged her to play with them and she just wont. I don't know what to do with her!

In other other news...

I got a new Weight Watcher star tonight for another 5 lbs!

Now...its 8:30 p.m. and I have lots of homework to wade through.

1 comment:

Cori Ann said...

I am so proud of you! :)

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background