
OK, so things are getting somewhat easier. I am not meaning that going to school full time is easy, frankly it bites, but it is a little easier because I know what to expect for the exams, and a routine is [slowly] coming into play at home. I had my second Psychology test today, and it was another big test. I felt very confident with my answers, and so I am expecting no less than a B on it. We shall see, hopefully on Wednesday. I have an Education test on Wednesday, which isn't too big a deal, and an open book music test on Friday. Still no word on a Literature test, and that is OK by me! This has been a difficult past few weeks trying to do all of this work with also doing a Practicum. I have had more than one panic attack. My poor family, having to witness that. My sweet husband has given me more than my share of blessings, but I am grateful that I get those. I know that next semester, I will be sure to not take 13 hours. It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have the Practicum, but it is kind of fun being there teaching the children. They look forward to me coming, and they love the stickers I give out as rewards (I use them for good behavior rewards and it is a good way for them to get to know me, and trust me).
I have been doing a bit of baking. Lots of zucchini bread. Matthew LOVES zucchini bread, so I had better get a stockpile of it. :O) I made a loaf of banana bread tonight. OH it is so good. I hope I get my star at WW this week.....would you doubt it if I did with all this baking? LOL!
The weather has been chilly here! I LOVE FALL! It is my most favorite time of year, but it sure did start early (like um...AUGUST!!)
Tonight is supposed to be in the low 40's! YEESH!







No comments:
Post a Comment