A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Incredible Shrinking Woman...


OK, it has been a while since I have updated about my weight loss. This summer was way harder than I thought. It was tough getting out to walk with the kids home and our hectic schedules. I ended up at a plateau of sorts, which was really frustrating. I have 1/2 a pound to go to mark my 50 lbs loss. I am really glad to see some results that are positive. I have been so busy with school and stressed out a lot, and maybe that has been enough to push my plateau to the way side!

1 comment:

Cori Ann said...

Wow... nearly 50 pounds. You go girl. I am sooooo proud of you. You need to post a recent picture of yourself on your blog so I can see how great you look. Looks like you're doing great in school too. That is awesome. You truly are an inspiration to me.

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background