A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

It's SEPTEMBER!!!


How WONDERFUL! The weather this past August was just really nice all month. Today it is rainy and cool, and it is supposed to be around 70 degrees all week! I was at Wal-mart yesterday and they already have fall/autumn stuff out! I LOVE IT!!!


**WARNING**

Stop reading now if you don't want to hear me whine for a bit!


I am sooooooo exhausted. I am not getting nearly enough sleep. By the time I get the kids to bed, pick up the house and do my homework, it is midnight or later. Then I am up by 7:00 a.m. getting kids ready for school, and then myself ready on days that I go. It has been quite non stop. Today I plan to take a nap (if Madison will cooperate). I am just dragging butt and I cant get any energy going. Over the summer, I was very stressed out dealing with children constantly at home, and serving in Primary (teaching the children at Church). I have been around them nearly non stop. Jeff's parents helped quite a bit, but it was just very hard. But we survived, though just barely. So because of that stress, my fibromyalgia started to flare up again. I have not had any problems with it for 2-3 years. I guess that isn't totally true. My lower back has been very cranky for some time, and I figured it was just sciatica, which is something I have suffered with since my pregnancy with Bethanie, and it never really went away (she is now 6). So when I went to my Dr a couple months ago or so, she said that it sounded like fibromyalgia pain (she is not the Dr. that dx me with Fibromyalgia, she didn't know I had it). So I started to do this treatment called Myofascial Release, which is a type of physical therapy, and WHOA NELLI! It makes a huge difference! I have had no pain for 2 weeks. The other day the pain started to come back, so on Thursday I will go in for another treatment. I think that the stress of things being turned upside down has really caused it to inflame, plus the cool and damp weather. So, I am looking forward to getting that treated again.


This afternoon before I pick up the kids from school, I am meeting the teacher that I worked with last week (the sub on my first day of practicum). She is a retired kindergarten teacher of 42 years. I have to interview a teacher and give an oral report (as well as having it typed and handed in) on Friday. I thought she certainly has experience in the teaching field and that she would be great to be the one I interview for my assignment. So, on we go for the rest of the day!

I also plan to make another 4 loaves of zucchini bread (I made 4 yesterday). Lets just hope I can keep it behind lock and key, safe from Matthew! :OP

No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background