A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I had a bad case of...

The giggles today in my Literature class. We were paired up into groups of 3 or 4. I was in a group of 3, and the other two were boys. We were discussing a story we read and were comparing the All American Boy to the All American Girl. One of the guys in my group (slightly younger than me, and is married) popped off with some off the wall comment he whispered to the two of us in his group and the comment wasn't too nice and I know when I heard him say it, my head snapped off my neck in his direction and my eyes were as big as saucers! But, the thing that was so funny was that even though he whispered it, the whole class heard it except the instructor, and it was hilarious (I cant say what it was because it was kind of naughty), but I started to laugh (because it was so funny, and my reaction surprised me) and others were laughing at his comment and I couldn't stop laughing, I tried to stifle it by covering my mouth, turning my back to my group but my face started feeling hot (red) and tears started to flow. I tried for a good 5 minutes to not laugh. :O) It was hard getting rid of those giggles and I wonder what my instructor must have thought. At least it wasn't just me that laughed. :OP

1 comment:

levilacyeaston said...

We can all use a really good laugh. I am glad you had one. I am still loving be able to keep updated on your cute little families life. Even if I am not always commenting I am always looking.

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background