I have to admit that I have placed a ton of unnecessary pressure on myself to get all A's in my classes. I am sure that it is not very realistic, but that is my standard anyway. In all of my classes (I don't know about Music Appreciation where my grade stands), I am getting 94% or better. I have worked hard for that. One assignment in my Literature class was confusing to me. I totally biffed it, and only did half of what my instructor asked of me, I don't know what I was thinking. Anyway, as I looked on the computer to see where my grade stood, I noticed that my instructor entered that assignment as a 20/20. But he gave the grade on my paper as a 10/20. That lowered my grade to a 90%. I emailed him yesterday and told him of the mistake, and that I knew by telling him that it would lower my grade and I would be sooooooooo close to a B. Today, he emailed me and thanked me for my honesty and he gave me the extra points for telling him (and for his mistake). WOOHOOO! So instead of a 50%, I got a 100%. :OP Awe, its the little things in life....
I also had another Myofascial Release treatment for my Fibromyalgia today. I feel bruised but BETTER. Having the pressure released is so wonderful, even though I feel bruised. All the gals at Jeff's job have been wanting to meet me (and Madison) so they finally did. They all wondered if he really was married or if he was story telling. :OP
7 years ago







1 comment:
Isn't honesty the BEST!!! It always pays off in the end. My hubby always tells me that I am too honest sometimes. Way to go. I am proud of you. I bet your teacher was so surprised that you came forward. But then I bet you he thought to himself... "I'm sure glad I have such an honest student in my class." :)
Post a Comment