A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Thursday, September 25, 2008

It's all about Bethanie...

Here is such a wonderful sacred creature. Bethanie entered our lives in a very unexpected way. Ten years after we married, she came to be, and even though it took her that long to leave the presence of Heaven, she was in a hurry to meet us. She came 6 weeks early, but was healthy. She ws born on Memorial Day weekend. I know that my Father in Heaven gave her to us so that we can feel a peace and calmness in our lives. Bethanie is the most fun, thoughtful, considerate and gentle person I have ever met. She is shy, but a people pleaser. She is so perfect, and wonderful as a sister to both, her brother and her sister. She is patient, loving and kind with them. When I grow up, I want to be just like her. She is so soft, and snuggly. Bethanie was always clingy to me when she was a baby. We have a very close relationship, and there is quite a lot of trust between us. I am so blessed to have this wonderful little girl in my life. I know my Father in Heaven loves me, because he gave me such a wonderful gift! Of course I feel this way about all of my babies, but this is all about Bethanie.
Bethanie is in 1st grade this year. This picture (above) is her 1st grade picture. She has the most green of green eyes. She has several friends, and though right now they change a lot, she is loyal to only a couple of really close ones (one is a boy named Tristan). Bethanie is extremely shy. To speak out to people means she feels comfortable around them. Most of the time if people say hello to her, she will not likely respond, and it isn't because she doesn't like that person, she is just shy. Bethanie loves horses, cats, books (and her reading is coming along well). She loves to draw and create, usually for other people. I can see Bethanie wanting to be a teacher some day. I see so much of myself in her, and I love those qualities (GRIN). Anyway, I hope I can show it enough, but I respect this little gal for putting up with us, her wild and crazy family. She is a gem, and I am in love.....

No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background