A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Saturday, October 4, 2008

I LOVE AUTUMN!!!

I think October is the best time (weather wise) of the year! It is so nice to wake up to nice cool mornings, cool evenings. This year, the mosquitoes are really bad, but even with that, it is very pleasant outside!
Today, "White" Grandma and Grandpa took the kids to pick out pumpkins just outside of town. We also got some of my favorite...Butternut Squash! YUM!

Here is Matthew! He had a BLAST picking out the biggest of big pumpkins!

Bethanie, she has a sort of ornery look, but she was totally excited to be here!




Madison is at a really hilarious age right now. The first thing she yelled from her crib this morning because she just woke up was: "HELP ME!" When we got her to the pumpkin patch, she started her pile of pumpkins she wanted. She was doing some serious shopping.

She is still shopping.
Bethanie is soooooo excited that we decorated the inside and the outside for Fall! She can remember some of the decorations from last year.




Here is Jeff (Left) Matthew (next to Jeff in red and white pants) "White Grandpa Al, and I don't know the kid behind him
It was fun. I love this time of year!






No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background