A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Fall Fest...

Today was Concordia's annual Fall Festival. Our Branch was part of a float. We decided to use our Primary theme for the year (I am a child of God). So, several of our Primary kids rode on the float. Some of them threw out candy in bags that contained pass along cards. :O) I think we gave out 175. Isn't that great? Even better, I only saw one on the ground as trash. <<>>



Here is Bethanie and The Dance Company dancing to "Slow Ride" (Fog Hat??) Bethanie is in the front on the end. She is such a good little dancer! This was a tap dance, but she doesn't have her tap shoes yet.


Here she is front and center-attitude and all. LOL!



Today, Bethanie's dream came true. She has ALWAYS wanted to ride on a horse. She was so happy and excited that all she could do was smile and laugh. All I saw was teeth through that huge grin!
COWGIRL BETHIE!



I had to give it a try, with Miss Madison. It has been more than 20 years since I was last on a horse. I was not sure I could even mount it. LOL! Madison giggled through the entire ride.






Our sweet Niece, Heather rode the horse also. Like Bethanie it was her first time on a horse. She was a little scared, but she loved it!



It was really neat this year, because we have a wind/energy farm coming in at the south of town, they brought a wind turbine blade for the community to sign. We all got to sign it. How fun! Haha, I just noticed, look at Matthew. Doesn't he look so happy?



1 comment:

Binny said...

That is so neat that Bethanie got to ride a horse. She looks so cute up there on it.

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background