Did I mention how much I love Fall? We took the kidlets to the Zoo today because it was a "Pumpkin Palooza" day. They all got in free, and a free pumpkin too! Jeff unfortunately had to work, so he couldn't be there. My parents have been wanting to visit this Zoo, and since they are now retired, they can! So we all went together-but I felt like something was missing (Jeff).
I really love this picture. It is pretty rare to get my children in a picture with "Brown" Grandma and Grandpa. I am so glad that they are retired now so that my children can get to know them better, and be able to spend time with them doing fun things.
Here is Matthew, and his PUMPKIN PICK! It was huge, and heavy. He asked me if I would carry it for him, and I told him that it was so big it wouldn't fit in the stroller so he would have to carry it...
So he decided to pick a smaller one so it would fit in the stroller. :OP
Here is Bethanie's pumpkin pick! She is so excited. She is hugging it like a baby!
Madison went pumpkin shopping again. She had like 4 pumpkins in the stroller. Finally Grandpa started sitting them on the ground each time she went back for another one. We ended up dragging her from the pumpkin patch. She wanted more.
Here are MY PUMPKIN PICKS with THEIR PUMPKIN PICKS!
I love this picture of my mom! I sure had a good time with them today!
Here is dad. He was assigned as Madison's adult. She kept trying to lose him.
There were little games for the kids to play (sort of like carnival games). One of them was the kids got into a pile of hay and dug around for mini pumpkins. When they found one, they could get a prize. Madison was totally in LOVE with these Zebra sunglasses! She put them on and posed!

The Giraffes were out, and you could feed them hay. This one was coming down for Bethanie, you can barely see her face, she is the one in the pink shirt. It came down to nibble her hay, and it got so close to her she freaked out. She tried to feed it again later with my hand on hers, but I think it knew she was afraid because it wouldn't come to her again, but it did me. They were so beautiful, and their lips were all soft and gentle.
What a fun time at the Zoo today. I only wish Jeff could have come with us!
No comments:
Post a Comment