7 years ago
Our Life With Asperger's
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Update on Phi Theta Kappa...
OK, I decided to go ahead and join. I found that I don't need to worry about time commitment. If all I can do is all I can do, then I am good. IF I have time to work on some of the things, I can, but I am not going to stress on it. So, the induction ceremony is on November 13th, and family and friends can come. :O) As it stands, with mid term grades, my GPA is still at 4.0. I stress and worry that I cant keep it up, but all I can do is my best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)
Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.
Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions
My Peeps!







No comments:
Post a Comment