A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Thursday, October 16, 2008

THE INCREDIBLE SHRINKING WOMAN...

Shewie! It has been a while since I have updated last! I think my last entry about this was September 3rd (I had to go back and look). I weighed in last night. I had not been (to Weight Watchers) in like 3 weeks just because life is really complicated right now, and I need a place to take kids during the meeting. It is also an evening shared with Bethanie's dance class, so I am struggling to get where I need to be all day long! So anyway, I weighed in and the GOOD news is that I am officially 4 ounces away from 55 LBS! It is coming off plenty slow, but the point is, IT IS COMING OFF. I didn't gain the weight over night. It was 20 years (or more) worth of gain, and to lose this much so far is amazing! I feel so healthy, so full of energy and a bit more confident with myself. It is so fun to buy new clothes that fit. Today I am wearing some old sweat pants and they are huge and baggy. It is hard thinking back to a year ago, they were actually a little snug on me. This year, they are a hazard to my health-literally. They are way baggy in the back and they catch on chairs. One day I nearly ended up on the floor because they got stuck on a chair the wrong way when I was trying to sit down. :O) Awe, such is life if it is a complaint that my clothes are too big! :O) Anyway, next week is a new week, it would be fun if I can get my next 5 lb star. I love those rewards!

1 comment:

levilacyeaston said...

You go girl. I am so proud of you. It is not easy. Keep it up!

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background