A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Warming my heart...

I have never made it any secret...I love the relationship my daughters have with each other. It tickles my soul to no end when I see them sitting here together, coloring, enjoying just being side by side to one another. Bethanie is so wonderful with Madison. She is so patient and loving toward her and what a good example she is. She just loves being a big sister. Sometimes she pretends to be her mommy. I can hear them over the baby monitor. Don't get me wrong, though. She does her fair share of teasing her (today she was teasing her about spiders because she knows Madison is afraid of spiders-not counting those that she stomps to the ground pulverizing them in to bits of dust).


This is a typical site. Bethanie is giving Madison a horsey ride on her back. Madison just loves this. Bethanie could be laying on the floor-minding her own business and Madison will jump on her back at a dead run. It would clobber my back, but Bethie just giggles and laughs and takes of for a horsey ride. !!!! I love this. It is so sweet seeing them so loving.






I tried and tried to get pictures of Matthew to share. He is being anti-social these days. He is maturing for sure. I can tell. Here is one that I did manage to get of him, doing what he loves to do best...


No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background