
Jeff is working today, which is rare on a Sunday. It is also Stake Conference and since we went down to it yesterday (and ate supper with a member of the area 70), and Jeff is at work, we chose to not drive that far. Sooooooooo...
I got up this morning (after sleeping in a bit) and fed the kiddos pancakes. Then Bethie-Beth and I made these heavenly JUMBO cookies. While I was finishing up with the baking, the kidlets played with Playdoh. It is something they love to do, but I rarely get it out because it seems to always track through the house (have you ever tried to get playdoh out of carpet or furniture???). So the kids had a BLAST making dog poop (I know, my kids are warped). Then they made multicolored snowmen, turkeys and even snails. It was a lot of fun for them.
I plan to try an attempt to re-pin Madison's birthday blanket for the third time. I am having a hard time getting it just right. I am not a sewer, though I would like to be talented in this area. So, I am still working on that. Tonight I do have a little bit of homework to finish but it has been so nice to have a relaxing day at home.
For supper, I am making the kids' favorite meal, Spaletti (Spaghetti). I wish Jeff were home to enjoy this day!







1 comment:
You are such a great mommy! I am so amazed at all you do for your family... and still have time for school. You are a great example to me and I just wanted you to know that. :) Sure do love ya my friend!
Post a Comment