My brain is so scattered. It is so full of just stuff. I have been so busy with school work. Today I had to send the kids packing to White Grandma's so I could get my research paper written. It is a research paper that is for my General Psychology class, and I chose to do it on Asperger's Syndrome. I found that I know NOTHING about writing a paper in APA format. Also, I know a great deal about Asperger's Syndrome, especially because I have researched it many times over the past 5 years because this is what Matthew has. The hard part was, I was wondering if maybe I should have selected a topic I didn't know anything about because it was very hard writing a paper while keeping in mind the reader knows nothing about the syndrome. I had to put it in my mind as though I didn't know anything about it, which is impossible since I live it daily.
I am also doing my third teaching assignment on Friday. This time it has to be longer with more objectives, and it will be video'd so we can see how we look while teaching. I have chosen to do this lesson on the Story of Thanksgiving. This is more of a history lesson than anything, and it will be geared toward 2-3 grade students.
These two things have taken up a great deal of space in my mind, and my head feels like it is going to burst.
I cant look too far ahead because I will overwhelm. I have started on Miss Madison's birthday blanket. Her theme will match the blanket and I am struggling to find time to work on it. Her birthday is in a month. Immediately after her blanket is finished, I have to start on the children's Christmas PJ's. I feel like I am running out of time to accomplish all that I need to do.
Because of all of the things needing to be done, I have to be careful to only look a day or two ahead because I have been having feelings of panic, and had 3 panic attacks since classes started.
It will all work out...baby steps...that's what I need to do.
7 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment