I am so blessed to have been given such wonderful parents. I just feel that I need to express to them both just how much I love them. I am so proud of them for the work they have put in to their lives, to bring up 2 children and 4 grandchildren. I am proud to be their daughter. I can see my personality that resembles both of them. I know that Father in Heaven knows what he is doing when he places us in families. I know that He must really love me a lot because I have these two as my parents. I also know He really loves me because He gave me my husband (and his awesome family) and my beautiful children.
Anyway, I just wanted to share that because it has been on my mind (and I know they read my blog faithfully every day). Thanks, Mom and Dad, for loving me, supporting me and just being there to listen to me whine unceasingly. :O) I love you.







No comments:
Post a Comment