- My Father in Heaven. Without him, what would I truly have?
- I am thankful for being a daughter of God, and for the sacrifices our Savior made for us.
- I am thankful for my good parents...without them, I wouldn't be.
- I am thankful for my sweet husband...without him, I would have them.
- I am thankful for my children...
- For Matthew, who is eternally inquisitive, very positive and friendly
- For Bethanie, who feels things so deeply, loves passionately, and has an amazing imagination
- For Madison, who is a mixture of Matthew and Bethanie, and is so full of humor and thoughtfulness
- For being able to be a mother, daughter, wife, sister, aunt, sister in law
- For my husband's job
- For my home, for having food daily, for being healthy, for having healthy loved ones
- I am thankful for knowing the Gospel, knowing my Savior
- I am so thankful for loving, and being loved
- I am thankful to live in my dream home, to have a place where my children can come home to, and to feel peace and safety here
- I am thankful to those of you who keep up with my blog. Not everyone has access to my blog, so it is controlled, but it is in existence for my family and friends to see what is going on in the life of Ladysam (me).
There are so many things I am thankful for, but the one thing that I didn't list is....
I am so thankful for PUMPKIN PIE, baby! Its coming soooooon! :O)








1 comment:
hmmmm pie, I LOVE pumpkin pie!!!
Post a Comment