So, I met my goal for the day which was to make all of my pie crusts so that I can make all of my pies tomorrow. I did it! Kari (my MIL) got (from me last year for Christmas) this really nice Pampered Chef pastry mat (thanks Cori Ann!!!) and she loaned it to me so that I could do my crusts. I have one that is Tupperware, but I don't like it NEARLY as much. I loved this mat! Note to Santa: I WANT ONE!!! Anyway, it has been a year since I last made pie crusts and they turned out quite pretty. Awe, its the little things in life...
Oh, a bonus for the day, I got to take my dad to Manhattan for a Dr. appointment. It was a nice drive, beautiful day and good company. :O) Miss Madison did so well for being in the car for three hours (thanks to watching Scooby-Doo on the DVD player). :O)







No comments:
Post a Comment