
Panic attack #4. Holidays are always fun, but stressful for us. This year has proven to be very much so. My problem is time management vs. being so tired. This one has been coming on for a few days and it finally hit last night. I hate these things. It is just this overwhelming thing that overcomes me when I look too far ahead of what needs to be accomplished in a certain time frame. I cant seem to get others to understand what the deal is. They all believe that since I have a week to have this, that and the other thing accomplished, I should have enough time. But there just doesn't seem to be enough time when other things are getting in the way. I need to focus more on my time management better. But I am feeling that everything is being micromanaged already. There are so many things that are done around here, simply because I am doing them, most folks don't even consider doing (certain house hold things, business ended things). Things that have to be done and I am the only one getting them done. It isn't to say anyone else is lazy, but it is to say everyone is busy or just don't think it is important enough to do. So, here I sit. Feeling overwhelmed. It doesn't help that I found out that I have a paper on literary works due (and only about 9 days left of classes and finals). That stinks because I hate having things sprung on me like that. Oh well. I do have a lot to be thankful for, and things will work out whether at the end of the day I get it all accomplished or not. I just wont be too happy about it if it isn't done though. :O) Now, don't you wish you passed on reading this blog post???







No comments:
Post a Comment