
It is official! We are planning our Thanks Giving dinner! YAY! Now, I have to see what kind of discipline I REALLY have to get me through the holidays. I didn't do so well staying away from the Halloween goodies. I cant stand it!
Anyway, I still cant decide where I am going to put up our Christmas tree! I didn't like how we had things arranged last year, so I will play around with it and see what I can come up with.
About school...
I only have two more days of Practicum left. This is where I have had to spend 45 hours in the classroom. I sure will miss those Kindergartners! I wont miss the four hours a week I have to struggle through with yet another thing to have to do. It sure has been fun though.
Anyway, I still cant decide where I am going to put up our Christmas tree! I didn't like how we had things arranged last year, so I will play around with it and see what I can come up with.
About school...
I only have two more days of Practicum left. This is where I have had to spend 45 hours in the classroom. I sure will miss those Kindergartners! I wont miss the four hours a week I have to struggle through with yet another thing to have to do. It sure has been fun though.







No comments:
Post a Comment